Piscataway, New Jersey, Discove r your future as part of the IEEE team!
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organi zation dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and i t s members inspire a global community to innovate f o r a better tomorro w through highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational a ctiviti es. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technolog y information aroun d the globe.
Join a dynamic marketing team committed to driving brand, demand, customer engagement, lead generation, event promotion, sales enablement, and more in support of the mi ssion of IEEE .
As a member of this team, you will develop and implement integrated product marketing campaigns and other lead generation activities using a multi-channel media approach to help drive sales and usage of for IEEE con tent, subscription products and pub lications delivered by the IEEE Xplore digital library and other platforms. You will be primarily responsible for developing and deploying cross-sell and upsell marketing tactics focused on current customers but will also be involved in DemandGen acti vities to
prospects in all markets for IEEE products, promotions for in-person, hybrid and virtual events as well as communications to authors to increase awareness of publishing opportunities in IEEE journals. F ollowing str ategy developed by the Demand Generation Marketing Manager and the rest of the Product Marketing team, you will manage multiple activities to help generate new sales and su pport cross-sell/upsell activity for IEEE online products. C onstantly monitor, revie w and report on the results of such campaigns and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI. Success in this role requires familiarity with email marketing, as well as digital advertising, social media marketing, SEM/SEO, CMS, marketing automation, CRM tools and best practices. This position is full-time, with a possibility of hybrid remote work arrangements (telecommuting multiple days a week).
* Bachelor ’ s degree or equivalent e xperience in marke ting or related field
* 2-4 years developing skills outlined above, preferably in a B 2B marketing or sales environment
* Experience with e – mail marketing campaigns a must
* Experience with E – mail Marketing Softwar e required, preferably in Marketo
* Experience with Customer Relations Software or Lead Management Software, Salesforce.com preferred
* Experience working with a sales team helpful
* Familiar ity with Google Analytics and Content Management System (CMS), WordPress preferred
* Stro ng writing and proofreading skills for marketing copy
* O ccasional travel a few times per year to suppo rt promotional events in and sales meetings
* Knowledge of HTML/XHTML, CSS
* Superior proofreading skills and attention to detail
* Strong organizationa l , analytical and problem solving skills
* Technical ap titude with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
* Proactive and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Submit your resu m e at :
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
For in formation on work demands and conditions required f or this position, please consult the reference document, “Physical, Mental, a nd Work Environment Standards for IEEE Pos itions.” This position is classified under [Ca tegory I—Offi c e Position] .
IEEE is an EEO/AAP Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled Disclaimer: This job description outlines the general nature and key features p erformed by various
p ositions that share the s ame job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and q ualifications required of all employees as signed to the job. Nothing in this job descrip tion restricts manag e ment’s right to ass ign or re-assign duties to this job at any time du e to reasonable accommodations or other business reasons.
Visit www.ieee.org to view details about open positions in o ne of our four offices: Los Alamitos, CA; New Y ork City; Piscataway , NJ; & Washington, DC.
T he IEEE is an Affirmative Action/Equal Oppor tunity Employer, M/F/D/V.